12-day Victoria Falls, Chobe and Cape Town Safari
Experience a thrill like no other, gaze in wonder at the mighty Victoria falls as it plummets more than 100 meters into the gorge below.
Be amused by hippo’s as you drift slowly by while sipping a cocktail on your Zambezi sunset cruise. Go big game tracking in the world-renowned Chobe National Park, home to the planets largest elephant populations, then experience the eclectic wonders of vibrant Cape Town.
This Highlights of Southern Africa tour will have you hooked on Africa and planning your next journey the minute you return home.
This 12-day tour includes:
- All flights and taxes*
- All transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at Cresta Sprayview in a Standard Room on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- Guided tour of the Falls including park fees
- Sunset cruise including park fees
- Transfer from Victoria Falls to your hotel in Botswana
- 3 nights accommodation at Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa in a Standard Room on a Full Board basis
- 4 x Game viewing activities including park fees while at Cresta Mowana Lodge
- Transfer from your hotel in Botswana to Victoria Falls Airport
- Transfer from Cape Town International Airport to your hotel in Cape Town
- 3 nights accommodation at Cape Milner Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- Scheduled guided Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour
- Transfer from your hotel to Cape Town International Airport
- Local English speaking driver on all transfers
This 12-day trip including flights from only $5,999* per person twin share. Single supplement available on request.
*Conditions apply – please contact our office for more information.